These terms and conditions apply to the promotions set up by The Retail Data Partnership (RDP), excluding any wholesaler promotions that RDP manage on behalf of Wholesalers. The promotion campaign will run for 4 weeks from 05/06/23 until 02/07/23.
The promotion campaign will run until the specified end date, or until the ceiling is met for the combined number of offers redeemed across all stores (10,000), whichever comes first. The offers are available on a first come first serve basis.
If you do not wish to participate in this promotion, please click the link in the email correspondence to opt out. All participants that do not opt out before COB 2nd June will be sent POS material to their store via post by Coca-Cola Europacific Partners GB (CCEP).
- 2 x Barkers
- 2 x Shelf wobblers
Product Information and Supporting Materials
Stores with Media Master screens will also display Media Master adverts in support of the promotion campaign
At the start of the campaign, the EPOS system in store will automatically trigger the promotion(s) if the relevant product barcode(s) are presented by the consumer for scanning into a transaction by shop staff
Promoted product(s) listed below must be sold at the promotional price throughout the 4-week campaign:
|SKU||Barcode||Promotion||Coca-Cola Zero Sugar PET 500ml PMP £1.05||5000112656749||50p off retailer’s selling price|
|Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Cherry PET 500ml||5000112656763||50p off retailer’s selling price|
|Coca-Cola Zero Sugar 500ml PMP £1.10||5000112662146||50p off retailer’s selling price||Coca Cola Zero Sugar Cherry 500ml PMP £1.10||5000112662184||50p off retailer’s selling price||Coca-Cola Zero Sugar PET 500ml||5449000131836||50p off retailer’s selling price||Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Cherry PET 500ml||5449000214744||50p off retailer’s selling price|
Orders for promotional products can be made directly from your usual wholesaler. We will encourage participants to provide feedback on the campaign (re the display and POS materials, consumer comments on the proposed RRP, etc) and an RDP representative may contact you during and/or after the trial
Reimbursement payments for the value of the promotion (50p per promotional product sold)
From time to time, an RDP or CCEP representative may visit the store to validate participation by checking the display of POS material and/or call the store to request additional photo evidence of the stock/POS material on display.
The total value of redeemed promotions in each participating store will be calculated at the end of the campaign. Any reimbursement amount due will be credited against your RDP service fees, and will effectively reduce the debit to your account. If this is more than your monthly RDP service fee, you will receive a credit to your nominated bank account.
Credit notes for bonus payments will be issued no later than one calendar month after the campaign ends.
Payments will only be made following confirmation of your store EPOS data (transactions showing sales of the promoted item(s) with no unusual patterns of trading being demonstrated by the transactions.)RDP’s decision on whether a retailer qualifies to receive a reimbursement payment will be final, and RDP will not enter into discussion about whether or not a retailer qualifies.
In the event RDP, in its sole discretion, believes an attempt has been made to use non genuine and/or falsified data, any payment obligation will be immediately void.RDP Promotion Campaign Terms and Conditions:
- Use of promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with these companies
- Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be exchanged for cash
- All promotions are valid between the campaign dates specified in the offer emails sent prior to the campaign start. Promotions cannot be redeemed after the specified end date.
- Promotions will only scan on ShopMate EPoS systems where Retailers are paying a monthly or annual service fee.
- Please do not attempt to apply the promotion against any other product or service, as refusal to accept may cause you embarrassment and delay at the checkout and is a breach of these conditions
- The promotion will trigger when the relevant barcodes are scanned on the RDP EPoS system at the time of redemption
- All queries regarding this promotion should be directed to The Retail Data Partnership, Unit 2a Wakely Works, Meadow Park Ridge Industrial Estate, Bourne Road, Essendine, PE9 4LT
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion with no liability to any consumers (nominators or nominees) or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid consumer disappointment
- None of your personal data will be collected in connection with this promotion although RDP reserves the right to collect and store data of retail transactions including details of all products purchased when the promotion is triggered, redeemed or both and time, date & location of such transactions
Promoter and Data Controller
The Retail Data Partnership, Unit 2a Wakely Works, Meadow Park Ridge Industrial Estate, Bourne Road, Essendine, PE9 4LT
We will not now and nor will we in the future sell, rent or market personal data about you to third parties. Personal data will only be used in connection with this promotion and in accordance with these terms and conditions.