Experience Refined Elegance with the Hi-Spirit Tequila Rose Campaign
This campaign starts on 27/11/23 and will run for 4 weeks until 24/12/23.
The campaign will run until the specified end date, or until the ceiling is met for the combined number of rebates redeemed across all stores (500), whichever comes first. The offers are available on a first come first serve basis.
Stores with Media Master screens will also display Media Master adverts in support of the campaign
Product Information and Supporting Materials
The product(s) included in this campaign are listed below and must be sold via the RDP EPoS system throughout the 4-week campaign:
|Tequila Rose 5cl
Orders can be made directly from your usual wholesaler using the following product codes:
To Qualify for £5 rabete: payement for selling 10 units or more
From time to time, an RDP or Hi Spirits representative may call or visit the store to validate participation.
The total number of units sold in each participating store will be calculated at the end of the campaign. RDP will report on sales of the relevant barcode(s) when the products have been presented by the consumer for scanning into a transaction by shop staff.
The product(s) must be sold between the campaign start and end dates listed above to qualify.
If the number of units sold is equal to (or more than) 10 units, a £5 rebate will be paid to you.
For example, if units sold = 25, the payment to the store will be £5.00.
This will be credited against your RDP service fees, and will effectively reduce the monthly direct debit taken from your bank account.
Credit notes for rebate payments will be issued no later than two calendar months after the campaign ends. Payments are usually made within one month.
Payments will only be made following confirmation of your store EPOS data (transactions showing sales of the promoted item(s) with no unusual patterns of trading being demonstrated by the transactions.) No cash alternative will be offered.
RDP’s decision on whether a retailer qualifies to receive a reimbursement payment will be final, and RDP will not enter into discussion about whether or not a retailer qualifies.
In the event RDP, in its sole discretion, believes an attempt has been made to use non genuine and/or falsified data, any payment obligation will be immediately void.RDP Promotion Campaign Terms and Conditions:
- Use of promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with these companies
- Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be exchanged for cash
- All promotions are valid between the campaign dates specified in the offer emails sent prior to the campaign start. Promotions cannot be redeemed after the specified end date.
- Promotions will only scan on ShopMate EPoS systems where Retailers are paying a monthly or annual service fee.
- Please do not attempt to apply the promotion against any other product or service, as refusal to accept may cause you embarrassment and delay at the checkout and is a breach of these conditions
- The promotion will trigger when the relevant barcodes are scanned on the RDP EPoS system at the time of redemption
- All queries regarding this promotion should be directed to The Retail Data Partnership, Unit 2a Wakely Works, Meadow Park Ridge Industrial Estate, Bourne Road, Essendine, PE9 4LT
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion with no liability to any consumers (nominators or nominees) or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid consumer disappointment
- None of your personal data will be collected in connection with this promotion although RDP reserves the right to collect and store data of retail transactions including details of all products purchased when the promotion is triggered, redeemed or both and time, date & location of such transactions
Promoter and Data Controller
The Retail Data Partnership, Unit 2a Wakely Works, Meadow Park Ridge Industrial Estate, Bourne Road, Essendine, PE9 4LT
We will not now and nor will we in the future sell, rent or market personal data about you to third parties. Personal data will only be used in connection with this promotion and in accordance with these terms and conditions.