Terms and Conditions for receiving payments relating to RDP promotion campaigns:
- Reimbursement of promotion value
- Retailer incentive payment
These terms and conditions apply to promotions set up by The Retail Data Partnership (RDP), excluding any wholesaler promotions that RDP manage on behalf of Wholesalers.
The promotion campaign will run until the specified end date, or until the ceiling value is met for the combined number of promotions redeemed across all stores (where applicable), whichever comes first.
Stores will be given a number of opportunities to opt out of a promotion run by RDP prior to the campaign start date.
Stores may also receive POS material and/or display MediaMaster adverts in support of the promotion campaigns.
To qualify for reimbursement payment (1):
At the start of the campaign and if no instruction to opt out is received, the EPOS system in store will automatically trigger the promotion(s) if the relevant product barcode(s) are presented by the consumer for scanning into a transaction by shop staff.
Promoted product(s) must be sold at the promotional price to qualify.
Sales will be monitored until the end of the campaign and any amount due will be calculated as:
No. of sales where promotion was triggered x Value of promotion = Total amount due. For example, if the promotion discount to the consumer = £2.00, and the promotion is triggered 50 times, the payment to the store will be £100.00.
Reimbursements may be limited to a total campaign ceiling value across the RDP estate. Reimbursements per store will not exceed the number of sku’s bought by the store during the campaign. If the total number of sales of a particular sku appears excessive, RDP will require sight of an original invoice showing the number of sku’s purchased by the store.
The total value will be credited against your RDP service fees. If your promotion reimbursement is more than your monthly RDP service fee, you will receive a credit to your nominated bank account.
Credit notes for promotion reimbursements will be issued no later than two calendar months after the campaign ends. Payments are usually made within one month.
Payments will only be made following confirmation of your store EPOS data (transactions showing the purchase of the promoted item(s) and there are no unusual patterns of trading being demonstrated by the transactions). No cash alternative will be offered.
To qualify for incentive payment (2):
RDP may offer incentive payments of varying monetary values on behalf of brands. Offers are made in return for ordering in stock on promotion and/or displaying POS material within the store.
Information on the value of the incentive payment per campaign will be detailed in the relevant offer email, along with the number of participants the offer is open to (e.g. the first 500 stores). These communications are sent to the email address held on RDP customer records.
To receive an incentive payment, the free POS material sent to your store for the promoted product(s) must be displayed clearly for the duration of the campaign.
From time to time, an RDP representative may visit the store to validate participation by checking the display of POS material and/or call the store to request photo evidence of the stock/POS material on display.
Electronic order of deliveries (ENODs) will be checked for products on promotion from any one of the following Wholesalers:
Booker, Costcutter, Nisa, Batleys, Bestway, Parfetts
For a qualifying number of participants, sales of promoted products will be collected. When the number of sales between the campaign start and end date meets the number that validates the incentive payment, the value of the incentive payment will be credited against your TRDP service fees. (e.g. “sell x 6 bottles between 1st and 15th Jan for a £10 rebate”).
Credit notes will be issued no later than two calendar months after the campaign ends. Payments are usually made within one calendar month.
Incentive payments will only be made following confirmation by RDP of the above data, and no cash alternative will be offered. RDP’s decision on whether a retailer qualifies to receive an incentive payment will be final, and RDP will not enter into discussion about whether or not a retailer qualifies.
In the event RDP, in its sole discretion, believes an attempt has been made to use non genuine and/or falsified data, any payment obligation will be immediately void.
RDP Promotion Campaign Terms and Conditions:
- Use of promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with these companies.
- Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All promotions are valid between the campaign dates specified in the offer emails sent prior to the campaign start. Promotions cannot be redeemed after the specified end date.
- Promotions will only scan on ShopMate EPoS systems where Retailers are paying a monthly or annual service fee.
- Please do not attempt to apply the promotion against any other product or service, as refusal to accept may cause you embarrassment and delay at the checkout and is a breach of these conditions.
- The promotion will trigger when the relevant barcodes are scanned on the RDP EPoS system at the time of redemption.
- All queries regarding this promotion should be directed to The Retail Data Partnership, Unit 2a Wakely Works, Meadow Park Ridge Industrial Estate, Bourne Road, Essendine, PE9 4LT
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion with no liability to any consumers (nominators or nominees) or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid consumer disappointment.
- None of your personal data will be collected in connection with this promotion although RDP reserves the right to collect and store data of retail transactions including details of all products purchased when the promotion is triggered, redeemed or both and time, date & location of such transactions.
PROMOTER AND DATA CONTROLLER:
The Retail Data Partnership, Unit 2a Wakely Works, Meadow Park Ridge Industrial Estate, Bourne Road, Essendine, PE9 4LT
We will not now and nor will we in the future sell, rent or market personal data about you to third parties. Personal data will only be used in connection with this promotion and in accordance with these terms and conditions.